maester seymour vs. kefka

Kat

k i t t y .
Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
11,038
Location
Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3
Occupation
I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
RPG Name
Rikkulesca
kefka was a pretty bad villan he split the world and went from general to world dominator but seymour refused to die and and used yuna to be the final aeon to be sin the next world dominator, which villan was worse? state your opinion. hav fun! :D
 
Kefka>Seymour in everything. Yes, everything. Well, except for hair. Pointy deadly hair is kewler. Still, Kefka would make a fool out of Seymour.
 
auron said:
seymour is well better
And how? Seymour wanted to become Sin, to rule and destroy Spira. Kefka actually destroyed the world. Besides his hair and his style, Kefka>Seymour. Then again, Seymours hair IS pretty pointy. :D
 
I think we have a winner! All hail Kefka, all laugh with Kefka!
Seymoures hair in all honor but its all about the clothes guys. Kefka is walking around in a clowsuit, the painting in his face, the laugh its obvious!

Clowns are Evil!
 
I would have to say Seymour. He's got some charm, and as a villan I'd say he's pretty evil, when you count that he tried to force Yuna into marrying him...

And he was a total jerk. XD
 
CiD said:
I think we have a winner! All hail Kefka, all laugh with Kefka!
Seymoures hair in all honor but its all about the clothes guys. Kefka is walking around in a clowsuit, the painting in his face, the laugh its obvious!

Clowns are Evil!

In reference to the above statement for kefka to dress like that (a clown) and be reviled by the soldiers in the empire he was destined to crave power and rule the world

Plus he was destined to become a meglamaniac by the incorrect magitek fusion on him (he was the original magitek knight)

Seymour sounds like a sociopath but kefka owns him out right.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top