Main party in FF6

By the time I have got all my characters back in the world of ruin I powerlevel them to the point with level up bonuses so their magic is so powerful it dont really matter who is in the party.

Equip your characters with fire shields and just keep casting Merton/meltdown on all enemies to heal yourself and at the same time destroy your enemy, useless on fire enemies though.

I never use umaro on the fanatics tower though, mainly due to the fact that some of the enemies on the higher levels retaliate with some nasty counter attacks.
 
my main party was shadow mog sabin and gogo those were my best characters
 
I like to have Edgar in my party at least up until the Cave to the Sealed Gate. Then I swap out for Sabin because Aurabolt helps more than noiseblaster does.

I have Locke in whenever possible. Last time, I got Gogo ASAP at WoR and stole from the things I couldn't steal from before early game.

Other musts: Gau, Terra. I hardly ever use Cyan.
 
My main party...hmm...well what I consider to usually (not always) be the best main party is:

Celes: (never know when Runic will be needed, and unlike fellow Runic user GoGo, her stats aren't low) And of course, she has a good magic stat.

Locke: for obvious reasons.

Umaro: I like having a charater that always does decent attacks even though he can't be controled. Saves me the time and effort of having to select any commands for him. If you boost his protection against spells, he's qutie useful, I say.

Terra or Edgar: Terra-morph. 'nuff said. Edgar's Tools command is quites useful, espically if you get all of the tools.

honorable mentions: Shadow
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top