Main party in FF6

jedi geoff

And then there was one...
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
337
Age
33
Location
On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over
RPG Name
The Jedi Geoff
like the one in FF7 part,

what party members do you use the most? for me it was:

world of balance: locke (aka geoff) celes, setzer and the fourth slot was rotated.

world of ruin: sabin and celes, since they got really strong on their own, locke once i
got him, and edgar and setzer!!
 
I regulalry rotate my characters around so not to neglect any character. But I usually try to have a least someone who can steal or mug in my party. (locke,setzer, shadow etc)
 
I like Relm, Lock, Tina, and Mog. Sometimes I'll switch out for Celes or Setzer, but this is a good balance of offensive spellcasting, physical attacks, healing and support, and Moogle-raiding/Jumping.
 
hm...
im almost never without sabin, hes my favorite
and i really only used locke when i had to
celes was useful up until i got the magicite so everybody could use magic...
and cyan is a good man too

u guess it really depends what mood im in ^_^'
 
Locke(Of course ^___^),Edgar,Sabin,Terra..
That is my usual main party.
But sometimes..Mog,Relm(Moogle suit equipped),Strago(Ditto=P) and Umaro
I'm your boss, Kupo!!(Something like that --;;)
 
well in my new game celes and sabin are now kinda weak, unlike my previous game.
Locke is 10 levels ahead of everyone coz i trained him on his own to learn life3 so i could survive the battle with magimaster in fanatics tower, so he jumped ahead then. Im trying to get Edgar to learn every magic spell, so hes in the party usually and hes tied for second highest level with setzer who only got high levels coz he got an exp. egg and had that equipped for a while coz i forgot he had it :D

so my main party in my new game (about to enter kefka's tower):
Locke
Edgar
Setzer
Terra or Shadow(coz hes cool)
 
Heres my new main party, (I'm just before Kefkas tower)

Locke
Sabin
Gogo
Edgar

My Locke can hit 8 times in a row because of 'Master Scroll' and 'Genji Glove'.
My Sabin usually dual-casts Ultima or uses Phantom-Rush.
Gogo mimics Sabin's dual-cast of Ultima
Edgar heals or uses strong spells, such as Ultima, Meteor or Holy.

Usually kills any enemy I come across, I can now kill Brachiosaurs very easily.
 
jedi geoff said:
well so can mine but he has 'offering' and 'genji glove'.......
Are you sure? Only Master-Scroll let's you hit 4 times in-a-row while Genji glove doubles it because you have 2 weapons equipped.
 
I'm guessing you're playing the SNES/PS1 version of FFVI? I'm playing the GBA version that explains why. =P
 
dappa wrote:

I regulalry rotate my characters around so not to neglect any character.

Me too. However, in the WOB, I always have Shadow (he's my fave) in my party and I also really like having Umaro in the party as well.
 
I like Umaro even though he has more or less nothing to do with the story, doesn't recieve level up bonuses, can't be controlled and can't equip very much stuff. Why? Cuz he's got huge muscles and I think he looks cool. Plus, I actually like his items-the Rage Ring, and Blizzard Orb. He's more or less an ideal character to equip a gauntlet on. I also like him cuz he's useful in the Colesseum and is fun in the Fanatic's tower. Plus, I actually sometimes (depending on the character) like having someone in my party in an RPG that I don't have to tell what to do-they just do it automatically. And Umaro has decent attacks without being put in beserk.
 
Right now I'm using Mog, Gogo, Sabin and Terra. I've decided (based-off their strengths and weaknesses) to let Mog and Gogo lead one party, Sabin lead the second and Terra lead the final party in the march to Kefka and in the new dungeons (VI Advance.)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top