Main Party used in VII

DarkCloud

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
52
Age
38
Location
Australia
Website
www.geocities.com
Occupation
Retail
Final Fantasy VII's Party

Out of curiosity, which party members does anyone use the most in FF7? Of course, i try to level them all up to keep them all on or around the same level but my main character usage is as follows:

Begining - Cloud, Tifa, Barret
when Aeris comes in - Cloud, Aeris Barret
after midgar - Same ^^^
after getting vincent - Cloud, Aeris, Vincent
After aeris is dies - Cloud, Tifa, Vincent.

so whats anyone elses lineup? (if any)
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I always go with the strongest (IMO). Cloud, Tifa, and Barret.

But I also like to use Cloud Highwind and Vincent
Or Tifa Highwind and Red XIII
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I've always picked 3 characters that I used throughout the game, never bothered with leveling all of them in the same game. In the past, I always used Cloud, Cid and rotated the 3rd character (trying to play with them all at least once.. which I have, except for Cait Sith). But the last couple of games I haven't used Cid at all, and rotated characters a lot more. I've used all characters except Cait Sith (never) or Vincent (only once) in multiple games. In my current game I've leveled all characters to level 99 (and working on maxing their stats too), just for the sake of doing it once. There really ain't any characters that I use more than others anymore, except that I use Cait Sith and Vincent the least :)
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Early on in the game I tend to swap and use everyone because I like to keep them all levelled up pretty much the same and get all the limit breaks.

I don't use Barret, Tifa or Vincent much in the later stages. Don't know why but once I've levelled everyone up, they tend to be the last people I use in my party. I do like using Yuffie and Cid, so in the later stages of the game they tend to be in my party a lot.
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Well... the first time i played I just fell for Cid, he's just too cool, that time I also used Barret (don't really know why I like him...). I've never used tifa, don't like her limits, too much luck in them I think. The rest I've used at least once, but I plan to use Tifa the nex time I play. However i'm never again going to use Caith Sith, he sucks, especially his limits, way too much luck involved. But I'd still say that my favourites are Cloud, Cid and Barret...
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Yes, you can repeatedly tap the Square button and the slots (in the Gold Saucer Battle Square at least, I assume it's the same for Tifa's and Cait Sith's limit breaks, haven't really tried it for that) will slow down, making it a lot easier to pick what you want. It's still too much effort for regular gameplay IMO to tap the button every time you get a limit break. Guess I'm just lazy (except when it comes to Battle Square, as tapping the button there speeds up getting BP :)).
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

What I did is this
1st Game-CLoud, Nanaki, Cid
2nd Game-CLoud, Nanaki, Cid
3rd and 4th-Cloud, Nanaki, VIncent
5th Game-Cloud, Yuffie, Cid and Barret(Always switched Yuffie and Barret for the heck of it and the dating party, so much for that)
6th Game-CLoud, Tifa, Barret
7th Game-Cloud, Barret, Vincent

Yeah thats it, and I'm also making a new game which is going to have everyone when I want, once Aeris dies
I think
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Mine was, and always will be Cloud, Barrett, and Cid. I love their 4th level limits and I think they do the most damage when leveled up (not sure about Barrett's but it's just so damn cool!
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Which did i use the most:
as good as constant:
Cloud
Barret

replacing: (in order from most to least)

Tifa
Cid
Vincent
Caith Sith
Nanaki
Yuffie
Aerith
 
Last edited:
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I used
In the begining:Cloud,Barret,Nanaki.
The rest of the game:Cloud,Barret,Vincent :p
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I think he is dark purple. he does Chaos attacks like Chaos strike or something. He does pretty good damage. I can't remember really good because I have not played it in a while.
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I always use the Same 3 people as much as possible in a game until the end when I get everyone up to level 99 with limits. I switch who I use every game, but my favorite is Cloud, Cid, and Yuffie. :rolleyes:
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

In my current game I'm starting to use Yuffie a bit more because she can use mime and still do 4000+ damage. Very nice when you're trying to get Power/Derexity sources.
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

Yes morph is what I met. Anyone know a fast way to get magic sources.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top