Main Party used in VII

Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

... I cannot remember which ones I use during the whole game... since I try to level them up (at least at the beginning)...but I finished the game with Cloud, Red XIII and Vincent.( these are the ones I use the most )
 
Re: Final Fantasy VII's Party

I tend to quite often change who is in my party so I can make sure everyone gets a turn at levelling up. But from time to time I use certain characters for a certain situation.
 
Main Party

I would like what your "mainparty" is, why and are u proud of it or do u regret it?

Mines Is Cloud, Cid and Nanaki. Cloud because its pretty hard to not playing with him in the party. Nanaki cause i got a thing for speedy characters and there isnt one thats speedier. Cid.... He's just so darn cool, swearing and stuff always saying what hes feeling just love that pilot :D .

Therefore that i allways played with those characters (tifa and eventually vincent when i had to).
So when u had to play with Cait Shith and Barret, my least favorite characters i got problems, nut thats another story.

Tell me your reason.
 
Re: Main Party

CiD said:
I would like what your "mainparty" is, why and are u proud of it or do u regret it?

Mines Is Cloud, Cid and Nanaki.
I uses the same party, Nanaki is very powerful and I like his limit. Cid really has a cool limit and he have one of the best HP, plus he is also a good fighter. Cloud is the most powerful, he has some of the best aeons and I'm used to playing as him.
 
Re: Main Party

I rotate my characters around alot so there is always a different main party for me. Once you get everyones stats the same the characters are pretty similar apart from the limit breaks.
 
Re: Main Party

My main party consisted of Cloud, Tifa and Barret--the original three. They were all level 99, with ultimate weapons and Limits.

Sometimes I would switch Barret & Tifa out for someone else, but it was just those three most of the time. (And I used that party to beat Ruby & Emerald WEAPON :D )
 
Re: Main Party

I used, Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent, Tifa for Cloud,and well there just something about Vincent that I like.
 
Re: Main Party

Is there a difference between this thread and DarkCloud's Final Fantasy VII's Party thread?
If not would someone be so Kind as to merge em.
 
Last edited:
In the begining it was Cloud, Tifa and Aries, then after Aries was gone it was Cloud Tifa Vincent for me
 
My starting party was always: Cloud, Nanaki and Tifa
My ending party is normally: Cloud, Nanaki and Cid.
 
Lol, my first party consisted of Cloud, Nanaki, and Aeris(Replaced by Vincent)

Then, it changed to Cloud, Nanaki, and Cid. =P
 
Hydra said:
Lol, my first party consisted of Cloud, Nanaki, and Aeris(Replaced by Vincent)

Then, it changed to Cloud, Nanaki, and Cid. =P


LOL! Hee hee. XD

Cloud, Barrett and Nanaki after leaving Midgar.

Cloud, Cid and Aeries (just to level her up enough to get through the Ancient temple.)

After that: Cloud, Cid and Barrett for the remainder of the game and inserted Yuffie/Tifa when I needed to for storyline progression.
 
My favorit party is Cloud,Yuffie and Vincend.I think Vincend have the best limit attack.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top