Major Apologies!!!

This topic is of no use

As for the bot, just make sure you report it

The same thing happened a few months ago
 
To keep it active we need more than 3-5 members who post here 'sometimes'..

Seriously, we need to get the word out about this forum ai
 
I'm spreading the word around again. I'm trying to get some members from my forum to join here, they all hang out at mine just because it's like a clubhouse, but I figured a couple would help out. We'll see. In the meantime, I am posting again.
 
Good, i'm bored at being the only frequent one here lol. People come post 3 posts, then leave...i reply and wait for someone else to do it lol...i'm on here at least 3 times a week...hopefully with you here TxR, i can be less bored lol...and try get some more people here :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top