Make a Love letter to any fan You like!

Which One do you think is the Most Cool Girl/Guy Here?


  • Total voters
    9
Hey why it say "The Isu lover"...it should say "The M.C the Max lover"....Isu not the only one I love and he not the reason i love M.C the Max sooooo. I do love him, but I love all my cute adorable boys together....Isuie, Minhyuk, and J..... :)

But thanks for putting me in the poll.
I can't believe I just noticed this thread...wow I should check this forum more often XD

I should have voted for Dappa...he really a cool guy committed to his love of FF.
I do love everyone here on FFnet too...everyone unique in their owned way. :p
 
Hey what about me?? u dont love me anymore :(?? after all that Long and hot talking....Im sorry we cant discuss this here there is too many kids here xD...Well Of course you are here you tough i would forgot u?? :D
 
Haha I just met you....love too string of a word to say. :p
I need to know you better.
 
And You Call Dhruv A Stupid...hahaha i guess im not even there for you..


Here is the perfect Nick for you ---> Childish

Like i said in the other thread riku -.-

bringing that up was unessecary and i'd appreciate if u edited that post,

because keeping this up can earn u a nametag yourself : "A flamer" (and it wouldn't be me the one calling you that )

and mods dont like flamers ;)

just think for a sec that this post isnt a threat or callin u immature and looking for a fight, it's just for ur own good :cool:
 
I don't really care. >_>;

Just take it easy Riku/Leon.

Like June says...and many before her; 'Make love, not war.'

<3

Speaking of love...and June... *cough*

...umm. Ok, so - I'm not exactly going to express my undying love for her; but I'm just wanting to say in public....

@_@ *afraid for life*

June, I've told you b4 that you are an amazing person. I dunno why, but I am always rly happy to see ya 'round on the forums and chat with you online (although its been ages.) lol

You're oh-so young. I dunno what you'll go through/what you're going through in your life, but you'll get on the other side a better, stronger individual - I can just tell. Don't ever lose that...that......*sigh* that part of you that makes you so unique (and no, I'm not talking about the multi-colored hair. xD) I know you're not 'sweet and innocent,' but you're not evil or a 'tard either. If this was a 'love letter' it would have a rose and a box of chocolates. So let's just call it a fan letter. XD Ok?!
 
Last edited:
Phoenix Flame your dead.....How dare you call me rikku? Im going To kill you!! lol

ITS RIKU!!! Rikku is a girl lol

Well i guess your right leon..maybe i should just ignore her.....Anyway phoenix make sure you edit that kay? lol im not a girl
 
I don't really care. >_>;

Just take it easy Rikku/Leon.

Like June says...and many before her; 'Make love, not war.'

<3

Speaking of love...and June... *cough*

...umm. Ok, so - I'm not exactly going to express my undying love for her; but I'm just wanting to say in public....

@_@ *afraid for life*

June, I've told you b4 that you are an amazing person. I dunno why, but I am always rly happy to see ya 'round on the forums and chat with you online (although its been ages.) lol

You're oh-so young. I dunno what you'll go through/what you're going through in your life, but you'll get on the other side a better, stronger individual - I can just tell. Don't ever lose that...that......*sigh* that part of you that makes you so unique (and no, I'm not talking about the multi-colored hair. xD) I know you're not 'sweet and innocent,' but you're not evil or a 'tard either. If this was a 'love letter' it would have a rose and a box of chocolates. So let's just call it a fan letter. XD Ok?!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
*big sparkle-like kitty eyes*

John, you're such a sweety.
I feel so loved, and soooo don't know what to say.
XD
 
o_O Somebody sure is insecure...

Why the hell would you put 'Riku' anyway?

I knew - or at least hoped you were a guy anyway when you were hitting on EC. >_>;

Too much testosterone 'round here. xD



^^; Glad you liked it June. <3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top