make ur own summon

A powerful summon is one thing but there'll always be something that's stronger than it. Why not go for something that's more beneficial to you. It'll always help you. You don't know if a powerful summon will always be effective.

In other words, I have no idea. But I wouldn't want something strong and powerful like was described above. That'd cause too much destruction and just get rid of a lot more than is meant to. Plus you don't really know if it'll ever turn on you or go crazy or something. Look what happened to Shinra with Sephiroth.
 
Mine would be a Chinese Lung (Dragon) with a Holy based attack. It would also be quite adept in Healing and Supportive Magic.


I chose a Lung because they are the wisest and noblest of all dragons.

I still don't have a really good name though.
 
Mine would be Dark & Lust ......tagteam......2 equally powerfull sisters who have Dark Based Attacks.....and a joined attack called Darust!!!OMFG SOOO COOL!!!
 
Manwë
does Wind/Holy damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Shadow

Mandos
does Non-elemental damage to one enemy, one character becomes Guard against Death

Aulë
does Earth/Holy damage, to all enemies, characters' Attack rises

Melkor
does Fire/Ice/Thunder damage to all enemies, characters become Guard against Holy

Ulmo
does Water/Holy damage to all enemies, characters' Defence rises
Tulkas non-elemental, holy

Oromë
does Wind/Water damage to one enemy, one character gets Haste

(The names are those of the Gods in the World of Tolkien, if anyone wonders)
 
Alright here is my made up summon: I summon I huge Black Mage with bat wings and a huge hat, very tall and thin, knows all lvls of spells, has mini mages floating around him like ghosts, wears a green and blue robe, and Has a paladine staff. Now that is what I call a summon!
 
Although I like the idea of having an uber-destructive summon. I think I would like a summon that in restorative - both in status and HP, and one that boosts my character's stats in strength and defense, while simultaneously setting up haste on all. I would name him Aramos and he would look like a hugh eagle which lands above the party and whose wings stretch out over them as a protective gesture.
 
You know I've never thought of that before. That really does sound like a good summon.
 
Mine would be a dragon(green)and would cast haste, protect, auto-life, double, triple, aura, regen, shell, and restore all HP and MP and bad statuses on all allies.
 
Sure, why not? :)

Ooh, or how about a Giant Gunblade, floating in the air? ...awesome....
What would be its ability: something like everytime an enemy deals critical damage to you, Giant Gunblade deals 10.000 damage to that enemy :D
(this somehow reminds me back to Magic: The Gathering :rolleyes: )
 
Ooohh I have A great one!! It is a bunch of lightsabers (turned on of course :p ) fly at the enemy(s) and them/it to a million little pieces!!!!!!
 
Yeah. Giant, floating weapons are always cool! :D Does anybody remembers the first series of Transformers? There you had like an airplane that good transform into an enormous cannon.

Aah, Transformers.....those were the vintage days of cartoons.
 
I made another! It is a jedi master who gives all your characters lightsabers that break the damage limits to do 999,999 every hit :eek: !
 
OR the summon 'Wittle Wuffington': It's a gigantic, cute rabbit that annihilate all foes with its cutenness. :p

puffbun.jpg


That's him. He's 50 feet tall. :D
 
Name:Kilpo
Type:Balloon Rabbit
Element: Thunder
Attack Name: Thunder Spit
MP:Cost:30
Summon lvl. 2/5
kilpo20sn.png
heh heh, It's supposed to look better than that.

Name: Hauguana http://alaer.bravepages.com/Scaps/JCA/Demons/Void1.jpg
Type:Toad
Element:Wind
Attack Name: Twister Breath
MP Cost:30
Summon Level. 3/5

Name:Sphinx
sphinx.gif

Type: Sphinx
Element:Light
Attack Name:Golden Light
Does: Casts Haste, Might and Reflect on the party
Mp Cost: 50
summon lvl. 1/10

Name:Constantine
Type;Angel
Element:Holy
Atack Name: Heaven's Cross
MP Cost: 63
summon lvl. 5/5
guardianangel2.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top