Making the move...

Rofl.
xDD

*pats Doctor on the back*

It's gonna be okayyy.
o_o

No.

It's not going to be.

Rebellion was enough.

But now, he's going to steal moar.

The header, the members.

LOOK, THE SMILIES, THE LOT OF THEM ARE ALREADY GONE.

GOSH DARN, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

*angry fist*

But hah, yeah.

Again, hope the move goes well. Even we higher ups don't have a preview or anything, so we'll all be surprised equally. <3
 
No.

It's not going to be.

Rebellion was enough.

But now, he's going to steal moar.

The header, the members.

LOOK, THE SMILIES, THE LOT OF THEM ARE ALREADY GONE.

GOSH DARN, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

*angry fist*

It's what we ninja-folk do.
 
Yep, still trying to get the site all done before I move. I don't want to take this forum over there and it not working all correctly, or not looking good. I want you all to be wowed with the site and not saying, what the crap is this :p
 
YEa, with the RPG. There is nothing out yet that works with the newest version of VB. I want to install one, but there is nothing out there. :(

About the move, I am still finding problems with the other site. I am getting pretty upset about the errors that keep coming up. I had to d 2 backup restores the last few days because of the issues I have been having.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top