Malice Mizer/Gackt/Moi dix Mois

Yoko Kurama

With a shattered heart...
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
428
Age
35
Location
The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Occupation
Music Obsessor (And assistant XD)
RPG Name
Yoko
Former Malice Mizer Members- Where they are now.

Okay, I thought that these people deserved a spot in our forum... These are some of my favorite bands...

Malice Mizer- A legendary Japanese band... The broke up in 2001... Their peak was when Gackt was their lead singer... Their drummer, Kami, died in mid 1999...
Pic from the Gackt Era:
Malice_Mizer_-_Au_Revoir_01.jpg

From left to right: Yu~ki, Mana, Gackt, Kozi, Kami. Oh, by the way, Mana is a man...

Gackt- In 1999, Malice Mizer made a request that Gackt leave the band... His solo work is amazing, though many think his role in Malice Mizer was his crowning achievement...
Gackt:
385.jpg


And lastly,

Moi dix Mois- After the break up of Malice Mizer, one of the guitarists decided to move on and make more beautiful music for the world... Mana... He is overlord of this band and his word goes... Style is very similar to the Gackt Era of Malice Mizer, from the few songs I have heard... Perhaps he wants the old days back...

Moi dix Mois:
131_0_131.jpg

As you can see from the picture, from left to right, this is Seth, Mana, and K.

Kozi
Kozi is working on some of his own solo stuff, and he is also in an industrial band called Eve Of Destiny. He has been successful in his solo work and his work in Eve of Destiny, who tour outside of Japan now.

Kozi:
Kozi-12279.jpg

This is a current picture of Kozi. I couldn't find a very good picture of Eve of Destiny, sorry.

Yu~ki:
As for Yu~ki, the other former Malice Mizer members have moved on to other projects. Yu~ki, however, has not. He has been off the music scene since the disbanding of Malice Mizer.

Klaha:
Klaha has moved on from Malice Mizer as a solo artist. He has been compared to Gackt, though his sound is distinctly different...

Klaha:
Klaha.jpg

Sadly, as we can all see, he, like Gackt, has dropped the Elegant Gothic Aristocrat style.



If any of you ever get a chance, you should look up these bands... They are fantastic...
 
Last edited:
Yeah and they are all men :) K reminds me alot of Mr.Manson
 
Well, y'know, I'm gay anyway, so I call all of them... Including Gackuto-san... Don't make me slap you with a squid again KB...
 
Waaaaa why did Kami had to die.

He was tooo fine to face death!!!!!!! Waaaaa :(
 
Ahhhh, Gackt-sama....=D

I love him in Malice Mizer best. I don't think I've heard anything from Moi dix Mois, though. I should look them up, if they're anything like Malice Mizer used to be.
 
From what I have heard of Moi dix Mois, they are very similar to Malice Mizer, as I said... Oh, this is the most true picture that I have ever seen in my life... Say hello to Mana the Geisha...

Manatrap2.jpg
 
Wow he sure look pretty in that last pic.

Lol, I love his make up too....gotta find me some like that.
 
I don't see how a man can look so feminine... I drives me to madness... Oh, I have seen him and Kami both without any make-up... Mana looks hott rather than pretty for once... For your viewing pleasure (and mine) I present Mana and Kami without make-up...

manablackandwhite.jpg


10909542fg.jpg


Is it just me or does Mana look a bit like Hyde in that picture?
 
Okay,please don't yell at me for double posting. We need to get this thread up and running again... *cries* Please someone keep it alive!!!
 
I think Gackt is better as a solo artist. That's just my opinion. His music can attract more of a crowd because he doesn't sound like he should be singing in a church choir(sp?) I do have Malice Mizer on my iPod though, none of Moi dix Mois.
What I could never understand though, is these bands like Malice Mizer and MDM they are japanese right...why do they have french named songs and stuff?
 
Why did Pantera have a Spanish name when they are American. Sometimes you just want to use something outside of your own culture.
 
This is true.... And Mana was mainly the person to give names to the albums and songs... Mana is always in charge, no matter what band he is in... I guess Mana just likes the French.... Kinda like we love the Japanese... Well, those of us on this thread anyway.
 
Yeah, I had been wondering about the french song names that Malice Mizer used myself. I like the names, anyway. X]

I don't really know a whole lot about Gackt, but to someone who DOES know, I'm curious--he was asked to leave MM, right, and then he went solo? Did he ever join any other bands or anything? I don't know the story ('cause I'm lame. XP )

All I know is that he's cute. <<;
 
Gackt went solo right after being kicked out of MM... He didn't join any other bands.... But, he is in one currently... The band is called S.K.I.N. and is a combo of some of the biggest J-rock names... Gackt, Miyavi, Sugizo, and Yoshiki... It is going to be a really big group... Gackt does vocals and piano, Miyavi does guitar and shamisen,Sugizo does guitar and violin, and Yoshiki does drums and piano... So there will be no bass player... Wow... I just realized that...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top