Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
Think of an epic battle between Mirosoft's two top gaming characters, Marcus Fenix and Master Chief. Who would win?
 
I really think that master chief is the better one cuz he is bad to the bone man and guess what jhimian keep on rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
To tell you the truth, I think Marcus would win, just because he is all Human, rather than half Machine.
 
Master Chief Kickes asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!
 
They both do acually but, Marcus would still win.
 
I admit, for a human, he is top notch, but face facts, John is better, besides, if he was younger, Marcus would be eye to eye with John. But John does well for a 50 year old man!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Age doesn't matter, well...., you got admit most 50 year old men are putting up Christmas lights right now, Master Chief on the other hand, is using the heads of Grunts as ornaments. In my book they both deserve more than what they get, but watching your friends and family get torn to pieces by the Locust Horde is the kind of thing that would make me want to kill every single one of them.

(I'll level with you, THEY BOTH KICK ASS)
 
Last edited:
Ok, I can deal with that, discussion over, they are evenly matched:D!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top