Mario or Luigi?

Mario or Luigi?


  • Total voters
    9
Well I picked Mario!!! I like the color red. Mario can run faster than Luigi, but Luigi can jump higher. I go for speed.
 
The Red-caped plumer, Mario.

The mean-green fighting machine, Luigi.

:p Kinda a neutral description for Mario, in comparison with Luigi, no? :D

^_- Anyways, i went with Mario. (Hm......"Wario vs. Bowser"...)
 
I always thought browser was so cool. And his name is original and weet.


BOWSER
 
Well, i always thought Wario is such a amazingly cool character :D :D :) i also found out about this other character, like: Wario is the evil twin of Mario, well, there's this Eviluigi who's the bad version of Luigi! :D Lol!

Wario
 
Of course! :D
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a blue Mario! :eek: He would be.....

Blueio :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :D :p :rolleyes:

EDIT: I change my vote to Blueio!!! He is a blue Mario that is also very fast. Like Sonic the HedgeHog! He could be Mario's long lost something!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
:eek: A Fusioning of Mario and Sonic.......could be Manic...or Sorio :D

Then there would be a Fusioning of Luigi and Tails: Luigils or Tailigi :p
Wario and Knuckles: Wackles or Knurio
and Bowser and Robotnic: Bowtnic or Robowser :confused: :D
 
LOL!!!!!!!!!! We should make a whole comic series!!!!! :D

The Adventures of Maric and Tailigi!​
 
Last edited:
:) Great! It wouldn't be too hard to make the first sketches(just look at a picture of Mario, and a picture of Sonic.............and combine :D )
 
To True. Imagine a blue mario with Sonic's nose and spiky hair! :eek: That would be freakish. Then you'd have to mix Tales and Luigi too!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
When i got time on my hands, i'll sketch them :o but right now kinda busy with different assignments, so ;) (for a couple of weeks :cool: .....
 
You don't have to sketch them. Just a fun little idea. If you have some free time though.
 
I liked Luigi because he can jump higher. And he's green :D

He sucked in SMB2 (which isn't really a Mario game, but meh.), because he was...wobbly when he jumped. I always used Peach anyway. (The most broken character :rolleyes:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top