Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
^ Good point. I've always liked Sonic more, even though the first Mario game was the first game I ever played. XP

And Sonic had more T.V. shows (I think.)

Go Sonic! :D
 
yup manic rocks :D:D but yer sonic tis the one over mario :) mario......plumber......orignally a carpenter.......sonic......a really big, really blue, really fast hedgehog......random, but inspired :D so he gets my vote
 
Yeah, but he goes into smelly dirty old pipes filled with poo.

Which do you prefer? :p

EDIT: Sorry about that "poo" thing, but I couldn't let Sonic's reputation go down the drain, could I? :D
 
Last edited:
- Mario's a stereotypical American-Italian.

- Is a bad example for kids, showing them that taking magic mushrooms is a good thing to do.
 
Theres one simple solution to this, PS fanboys choose Sonic. Nintendoboys choose Mario.
To bad theres starting to be more PS guys that NIntendo.

But hey, when Sonic is running on the groun Mario flies with his cape/wings/tail. Hiiiiiigh over the blue little hedgehodge face. And Sonic doesnt got a green dinosaur by his side.
 
CiD said:
Theres one simple solution to this, PS fanboys choose Sonic. Nintendoboys choose Mario.
To bad theres starting to be more PS guys that NIntendo.

But hey, when Sonic is running on the groun Mario flies with his cape/wings/tail. Hiiiiiigh over the blue little hedgehodge face. And Sonic doesnt got a green dinosaur by his side.

And he gets his tail using a simple... leaf?
 
Avathar said:
- Mario's a stereotypical American-Italian.

- Is a bad example for kids, showing them that taking magic mushrooms is a good thing to do.
^__________^
theres nothing wrong with that,Magic mushrooms are supposed to make you feel better and take the troubles away XD
the only thing Sonic ever advertised was l little metal rings...boring...
 
I didn't want to say it, but I think the situation forced it XD
Guys guys guys... don't you realise Sonic is way cooler than the fat man?
I mean, I think Mario could be part of the Village People group...do they already have a plumber?? XD
And... eating mushrooms will make you feel better!?? What a bad example for kids!!
Boys, don't follow his example, drugs are bad for you!

Go for the hedgehog. He runs along Palm Beaches XD He's very fun, and he's not a stereotype. He has style enough himself. Oh, and he doesn't use drugs! XD
 
Kat said:
^__________^
theres nothing wrong with that,Magic mushrooms are supposed to make you feel better and take the troubles away XD
the only thing Sonic ever advertised was l little metal rings...boring...
*ahem*

just because more people think Sonic is better doesn't mean he's winning,its how bad the burns are,duh common sense:rolleyes:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top