Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
I just realised that this was the wanted post:

Mario or Sonic?

Both Mario and Luigi are too slow and infantile. Obviously, I like Sonic. Is fast, cool and modern, and all the other adjectives related to coolness I could imagine XD
 
Expecially if he's Super Sonic!!!!!! :D :D :D

Super Sonic is so cool. So are Chaos Emeralds. Sonic has a great plot. Classical.
 
I've been busy with the exams...I've started working in a consultant's office as well.
Thanks for asking Zerosmus! :D
Sonic rocks, of course! XD
 
Even if Mario eat 10 mushrooms and a punch of Fire Flowers he'd still get his butt kicked by Sonic! :D
 
Not Mario, and not Sonic

.....BUT WHEN FUSIONED!!!!!!!

MANIC :D :D
IMGP0438.jpg

(Quick sketch of the mixture Sonic/Mario :p :D looks really weird, though....)
 
Its beautiful(crying) :D

Wonder if there's like a chaos mushroom. That would give him a huge power up.
 
Easy comparison on just how they jump to attack.

Mario - Jumps on enemies with his feet

Sonic - Jumps on enemies in a spiked ball form

Sonic all the way!!!
 
Manic - Jumps on enemies with his spiked ball-shaped feet! :D

More trivia about him: he eats mushrooms filled with golden rings^^

:D :)

But still, Sonic's cooler than Mario.
 
...Manic... :eek:
heheheheh
Really fun and original... However, I don't like his moustache!! :p
I still go for Sonic. But after Sonic, Manic for sure!!! ;)
 
be serious! Sonic would PWN that shrimp mario anyday! obviously i voted for sonic! sonic also looks cooler! the blue looks better than the red! and plus hes fast! and mario is a wimp!
 
Mario for the win. Honestly how can you beat a shrooming italian plumber?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top