Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
CiD
I could have said it alot better
Just leaving Sonics name out makes it better.

But honestly i havent met a single person that think the new Sonic games is good, hes loosing it. And thats not what u can say about Mario, just hoping that Mario Galaxy on Wii rules.

John Smith
The only thing that I don't like about Sonic is the 3D graphics. >.<

The new Sonic is painful to play. But I also think the new Marios aren't very good either. The originals = Hundreds of hours of mindless bliss! :)
 
I hated Sunshine. Just the idea of using a water gun to do stuff annoyed me. Mario is supposed to jump on mushrooms and squish their shroomy heads!
 
I liked it. o_O

I still haven't beaten it yet, to tell the truth. I liked it a lot. It gave new variety to Mario, besides jumping and throwing koopa shells for hours in a row.
 
Yoshi sticking his tongue on small planets and doing mad platform skills. I can see it now. =D
 
Hydra said:
Yoshi sticking his tongue on small planets and doing mad platform skills. I can see it now. =D

That would certainly be a cool thing :) Just hope that im getting my Wii soon, the company had *whoops* up with the orders and havent got any in a long time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel too bad. I'll get mine by the end of Feburary. =D

Oh, and for the record, try not to use the F word, okay? ^__^
 
Lol, well, I'll look out for it. =D

Anyway, I'll get a Wii soon. XD

Oh and still....

Mario>Sonic. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top