Mario or Sonic?

Which one do you prefer?

  • Mario the plumber

    Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sonic the hedgehog

    Votes: 18 47.4%

  • Total voters
    38
What?

It's fact that Mario is better than Sonic.

See? He even has his own smilie.

;mar
 
I meant "Shut up!"... The "h" didn't show up :p

Anyway, during today's Physical Education class, someone said (This may only make sence to Spec and Luis XD):

Person one: [...] climb up.
Person two: Hey <person one's name>, can you climb down?!
Person one: Yes...
Person two: Okay...
Yourz truly: :D:D:D
 
John Smith said:
I meant "Shut up!"... The "h" didn't show up :p

Anyway, during today's Physical Education class, someone said (This may only make sence to Spec and Luis XD):

Person one: [...] climb up.
Person two: Hey <person one's name>, can you climb down?!
Person one: Yes...
Person two: Okay...
Yourz truly: :D:D:D
PJEAR teh pleonasm!!!
 
I'm gonna have to go with Mario on this one. Mario on the NES was the first video game I've ever played and is still one of my favorites today. I like Sonic and all, but I'm gonna have to stick with Mario on this one.
 
Spec said:
PJEAR teh pleonasm!!!
XD

Try and stay on topic. =D

Mario approves. Because he's winning.

I think. I haven't look at the poll results. XD

;mar
 
You are wrong.

Sonic is winning.

In my heart.

'Cause Mario is a soulless character,

for standing on that blue creature, which is so helpless ~°~
 
Avathar said:
blue creature, which is so helpless ~°~
sonic.gif
?
 
You just made sensasionalist advertising! XD And I could show it with a lot of quotes...
As Avathar said, Sonic is da winner! XD In my yeart too! lol The plumber will never be half the cool Sonic is. I already said my reasons in previous posts.
And when looking for a determined Sonic video in youtube, I found another one, which almost made me cry!! XD XD LOL
I used to see this Sonic series every morning before going to school, when I was 10...
Sonic (song in Spanish XD )

And now, the video I was looking for...
Sonic the hedgehog

I mean...after watching this, you should review the meaning for coolness in your dictionary, and check that Sonic is waaaay cooler. As a character, obviously. The games are matter of tastes XD.
 
Avathar said:
You are wrong.

Sonic is winning.

In my heart.

'Cause Mario is a soulless character,

for standing on that blue creature, which is so helpless ~°~
Helpless?

A dolphin that's essential to unlocking the biggest secret in Super Mario World? Helpless?!

Whereas finding a few emeralds for hours on end, for an extra ending?

Pfft. =D

;mar <Sonic.

^_^
 
Kat said:
Dude Mario is winning!!!!
YES!
*victory music*
*throws sword in the air*
:D
im sorry im happy :p

Be careful! You might hurt someone! =O
 
Just hearing the FF victory theme in my ears and run away from the falling swords.

Plugging in my SNES and go away to the dreamland where the man in the red cap rules. And he rules everywhere to, where does it says that Sonic is faster than Mario Btw?? Mario can get really high speed to :p
 
You're kidding.
Oh, aren't you? =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top