Marks, Weapons, Espers ect.

C_Dub

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
70
Age
35
Location
Canada
Occupation
Roofing
RPG Name
C_Dub
Just a thread to come to about killing marks... and tellin people the hard ones.. I know that fanfir is hard :p took me about 30 mins to beat, not bad... but my friend told me that King Behe took him an hour and a half to beat him at 71. I have 10 Espers now and i have the Excalibur and Masamune. I'm tryin to get the best shield in the game now way up the great crystal.
 
i got 8 espers.... weee... i can't wait to go to pharos of ridorana... it is hard to fight "ultima" esper... you must go through the giant crystal in giruvegan and it is like a maze... but it is worth it. to get the most powerful esper in all ivalice. also it is hard to get "chaos" because you must talk to a lot of people in ivalice and fight 2 optional bosses before you can get "chaos". if you are not that powerful you must back off because you the attack system is off when fighting "chaos" what i did is casting drain magic on him and gil toss.
 
my friends says that i do not need anymore weapons other than save the queen because my vaan is lvl 96. and my other characters like balthier and basch is lvl 84 and 80 respectively. fran, penelo, and the princess is 70, 78, 74 respectively. right now i am only doing sidequest. and hopefully complete the bestiary.
 
<Grrrr!> I'm so jealous...

I sold the dragon scale and come to find out I cannot fight the main worm...I gotta start from the beginning (again - x3!!!)

However, I'm already on lvl 29 w/Vaan and, at this rate, I should have 2000+ LP by 10hrs.
 
How do I get Fafnir to come out? I mean i know where he is and that i have to be in a blizzard ( when the snow falls harder than normal) but I go in and out of the area and ive done this alot i mean atleast an hour and a half and nothing happens plz someone give me some advise?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top