Martial Arts Styles

Re: Martial Arts

But Jackie does all his stunts too! :(
(and does he get hurt in the process!!!)

Anyways I used to be a Tae-kwon-do martial artist for about 7-8 years, my best achievement was third place in Cairo Club Tournament! I quit shortly afterwards but it's along story! ;ouc

What I like most about martial arts is the dedication it requires and the big pay-off you get by giving it all you've got
 
Well, i used to be all about Tae-kwon-do, but for now i jus train with weapons (yes it has weapon training for advanced levels) and go to the gym
 
What weapons do you specialize in? Katana? Bow Staff? Dao?
 
I used to do Aikido for a while. Was fun, should have kept it up. Got a girlfriend at one point however and I decided to skip a few sessions around then, and then never got back to it later :(
 
Well I specialise with hand-and half swords, but I trainned on using the Bo and the nunchaku as well! So i can actually fight with a sword, less with a Bo....but barely do anything other than show-off moves with the unchaku

An Aikido is pretty cool too! It can really strengthen your wrists and nerval system!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top