Masamune vs. Buster Sword

Masamune or the Buster Sword?

  • Sephy's sweet sword, Masamune.

    Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Cloud's cool cutter, the Buster Sword

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
im voting for the masamune...even someone with a tank would at least flinch seeing someone with that thing...i wish i had one...mwahaha...probably get arrested though :D so which one would you rather have?
 
The Masamune.. because in all honesty, I wouldn't be able to lift the Buster Sword :p
 
Quickness and speed over brute power.
 
speaking of the masamune, id like to shove it up seigfried's behind right now, he keeps stealing everything! :mad: must find a way to get the treasure...sigh.

but yeah, i thought the masamune would win. (i couldnt lift the buster sword either.)

heres a wikipedia article on the masamune, with a link to the legend, and video game references! (gotta love wikipedia ;) )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masamune
 
Last edited:
I'll go with the Masamune, I just like that one better
 
Nice article, I probably never would have attempted to look it up. ;)
 
Masamune is an awesome sword. Vote for this one.
 
I would say the buster sword would rule over the musmurmane because it is about 5 times thicker than the musmurmane and the same length
 
Um it's the other way around with the weights. 50 lbs is ~23 kgs. 110 lbs is 50 kgs. :)
 
buster sword is way better because its bigger and the amount of damage it could do is stupid compared to the wimpy little masamune's thin blade
 
By the time you've even managed to lift the buster sword, an opponent with the masamune would have sliced you to nothing already.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top