Math forum game! Yay!

Hello y'all still aren't playing the game so here's a question. It's easy I love math
127x16 divided by 4 is what % of 1000?
A)25 B)58 C)54 D)52
 
isn't that 50,8% out of 1000
 
Last edited:
You make a math question and see anybody can solve it :)
Might I suggest one you did in that class over the summer?
;)
 
Yes 50.8 was the answer to the question, I'll give y'all one another one later, I have to go now.
 
Anyways, if I remember correctly, the answer is -88. Maybe this thread should be deleted. No one's posted forever, it's just like an old corner in the house with cobwebs. [sniff]
 
Someone delete this. If you don't, I'll continue with another simple one. What's i to the fourth power?
 
If no one does it, it's because nobody seems to like maths(I do NOT love them), but then, try to derive this: 2x-3 (very easy)
 
Totorosama said:
What's i to the fourth power?
i^4 = 1 because i^2 = -1 and (-1)^2 = 1 :)

And Luis, that has no solutions.. but I assume you mean 2x-3 = 0, in which case x=3/2 :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top