Mathias Conqvist's Fan Club

Lol I lost mines....but went to gamestop and bough another copy.

Hahaha can't live without it.
I killed Walter & death so many times....I stright up now can kill them with my eyes close.

The Music section is so awesome. I always used to play all those hott tracks. Then when I got bored...killed Walter again just to see Mathias pretty face.
 
Wait i'm his WHAT?!

I just don't waana die thats all.....................god he's cool..........mah
 
You know there is a fan listing and fan site for Mathias.

I so gotta find it and post it. I remember it was in this fan girl's sig on deviantart
 
I love Lament of Innocence and the whole Castlevania series.

Mathias is such a hottie, along with Leon (*dies*) and Walter.

Castlevania has so many hot men. Alucard? :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top