matirea

Tifa

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
9
Age
35
Location
Nibelheim
Occupation
assineter
where can i find the mime matirea cos i haz hered of it
 
u need a blue or green?But i know you dont need a gold cuz i got that one
first.
 
Whoa, I have like two of them, but I don't really use it. I forgot where I got mines.
 
Yes, it's indeed on the Wutai Continent. You need a Green, Black or Gold chocobo (one that can cross mountains). It's not difficult to find. It's in a cave, I think it's on the eastern side of the continent.
 
Yup - Cave south of Wutai - you need a black or a gold Chocobo. (The black combines the mountain (green) and the river (blue?) chocobos and the Gold adds the ability to cross oceans. You can find the cave on the Eastern side of the island - just run along the shoreline till you find it. Enjoy!
 
Isn't a green enough? I can't remember there being any kind of water in the way from where you can land the highwind to where the cave is..
 
talking of materia , anyone know where on the great glacie it is. Its the only materia in the game I have never come across. Without it I cant get a master blue materia.
 
Ummm...I don't think there IS a master blue (support) materia. Only Red, Green and Yellow.

Are you talking about the Alexander Materia? - I think that's the one you get from the Ice Queen in that area anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Otherwise, if you still are having trouble with materia, why not try www.gamefaqs.com ?

They should have the answer you seek.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top