I disagree with that Dappa.
I started to mature a little bit TOO early. Like, after a drastic event occured when I was, oh I dunno, twelve years old. It sucks to understand things you're supposed to be too young to understand, but with that, you take knowledge and understanding and handle it better. So I guess it can't be all TOO bad.
Me and Anna have had a bumpy road so far, for a lot of reasons. Actually, she's turning me into a Christian, and I'm not sure she realizes it. Sure, I believe in God and all, but I never abided by the way they are, because I'm fixated on being myself, and not converting to be the same as everyone else. But it shows individuality, and at the same time, being one with each other. It's odd, and I dunno how to approach it, no matter how much maturity or smarts I have.
That's great. Grand. Good. I'm not supposed to know what I know, let alone everything. I don't know eveything, and I'm glad I don't. Life would be too easy. Relationships would be too straightforward. 'Ja see, Anna is younger than me. Two years, actually. And if I were eighteen and she were sixteen, it wouldn't make a bit of a difference how much love I have for her, and how sure I am that this relationship is going to last for the rest of my life.
If you feel all of these things, then you shouldn't give a
damn about the rules. If you both believe it's right, and you're on the right path in life, then I guess a little risk wouldn't hurt. That's what we're doing, and while we're having a little seperation anxiety for not realizing the right path sooner, we'll get over it. Together. She's younger than me, and I'm not sure if she knows it, but she's the mature one in the relationship. She looks to me for everything because I'm so smart (and handsome, secksy, and cool. ;]]), but she ultimately makes the decision in all the important conversations we have about our lives. It seems that I do, but she just gets ideas from me and makes the big plan.
Now if we can do that, in our YOUNG adult age, who says teens can't do it? There's no age set on maturity, no matter how many people say there are. You could understand human emotion at ten years old, if you tried hard enough. The government is looking inside the box, not the outside. They're thinking, "z0mg, forty year old with a twenty year old? Eww. They wouldn't understand each other at all. Let's ban it

", when they're oh so wrong. People can be happy with each other, despite the age group. Lust, Avarice, and infatuation make people believe they love something when they don't, and that's the main problem with society.
That's why I know when I want something, you've gotta strive for it, and work for it. I don't love her for her body (but woooow. =D). Nor for her face. I love her for her, and I wouldn't change anything about her, even though she pokes fun at herself, because she's over worried about her figure. It's cute, actually. But enough about that. ^_~
That's my opinion. If you're happy, and you KNOW it's right, age shouldn't matter.
/Rambling.