Max's portfolio!

Yus. I even know the story behind that one. Joy is a nekojo, or catgirl and is insane. She likes her roomate and the embodiment of her evil, Ella. She looks through ella's things. Ella didn't like this and made a room for her "collection" Joy, being an ero (or pervert) decided to find out what the "collection" was. And it was a collection of Haniwas. xD (Haniwa's are clay idols found underground in Japan. They are also the base of cactuars, in case you didn't see the resemblance)
 
XDD The last pic certainly was amusing. Keep up the work like that, and you'll get even better at it. :D
 
I'm sick of coding

so this will have image tags xD

let's just say it's fun to draw frills. And I was bored in Chemistry

0loltastic.jpg


Note: It's not that smudged around the parasol xD My scanner is just a meanie D:
 
She kinda reminds me of Princess Peach.

Wow u shaded in everything perfect.
 
I love ur work on the hoodie it looks so good and detail. You did a pretty good job on her too.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top