Me Dancing...cause I do that too

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
This is really old, though, I found it on an old DVD of a fundraiser I did. To get money for a child who needed heart surgery I and some other girls put on a performance at a gala banquet. There's a lot wrong with it, and the stage was more narrow than I had anticipated, and also really slippery...plus someone kept turning off the lights. But here it is cause it's the only video of me dancing I have

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SpdHJ0Hwfz4
 
So we should expect a "Me jogling on a unicycle" clip soon? :p

Art is in your blood isnt it? ^_^

nice dance, i was only able to appreciate from 5 -or more- years of attending russian ballet concerts for my younger cousin ballerina *however it's spelled -.-* but she was in group performances; but anyway :D

Kinda different from classical ballet in some moves and track choice -u wouldn't have made up the steps yourself?-

it freaks me out that i know that much in the first place! ~.~

Liked that you went throught your beginning position at the finale -.O

veRy nice :)

and cheers for ur life-saving cause! \_^o^_/
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top