Me fighting gods in FFXI

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
Well this is me as a DRK/NIN tanking these gods, when I as a Dark Knight are not supposed to tank at all but I deall too much Damage and all the tankers can't keep hate lol. So yea, they call me emo in my LinkShell lol.

FFXI20.jpg


FF18.jpg


FFXI14.jpg


FF12.jpg


The person to the right Hattoria is my RL neighbor, to the left is my friend Jaxen from ingame, knew him for over a year now. The one in the middle is me of course xD as a DRK.

Trio.jpg
 
Re: Me fighting Gods in FFXI

Wow, that game looks so cool, but I don't have good internet to play that. You seem to very good at this game to be that far.
 
Re: Me fighting Gods in FFXI

Yes I am at the endgame stage where you get awsome gears and such. It is pretty fun since I am also an officer in my Linkshell AKA guilds. I also just got some new items recently, I look so much better now lol. Also, I will be fighting more gods this weekend, will how pictures from there.
 
Re: Me fighting Gods in FFXI

Thanks much, I am about to fight more today after the Update we have. I will send more picts, maybe picts of people dieing everywhere xD. I will also post some picts of some low level camps to XP off of.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top