Meeting Empress....????????

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
K, so EmpressCrystal and I had made plans to get together for coffee today (Thursday) in the eve. Nothings confirmed - as far as time, where we are to meet, etc. I'm taking 3:1 odds she bails on meh... :rolleyes:
 
O_o so dose that mean you two live in the same state? XD Well I hope she shows! Empress is the shiznix!
 
Nice use of words Tifa...Tell her I said hi if she does show, even though she might not ever know me.
 
lol! you lucky guys you!
Tell her you have a pic of MC the max that she doesn't have and she'll be there

GUARANTEED :D
 
If she gets to meet you, I want to meet Luis.

<3

Hope things go as planned!
 
Tell her I said hi.
 
Slider said:
lol! you lucky guys you!
Tell her you have a pic of MC the max that she doesn't have and she'll be there

GUARANTEED :D
Not really, I mean why would I jump for that chace for only one pic. I mean I need sets :D Besides the only way I do something like that for one pic is if it was something real rae. Like a pic of the lead singer with all his tattos and pieces. Lol, Tongue ring, Eye brow ring, and I a few tattos on his shoulders ands stuff. Who knows he may have more stuff done, I always seen pics of that stuff like one at a time.

Anyway I can't go anyway, its a long lame story.
 
I would go fo a free Sims Nightlife or photoshop.
 
XD!

Her mom & dad were going to jump me.

empress said:
Oh man, my mom got a hold of my phone, lol.
See these stupid school rules, if they would allow us to bring our phones in school this wouldn't happened.

Ok anyway she thinks that you trying to get with me and some other crap. like Who is the creep? She told all her friends and my dad and they planning to jump you, lol. Sorry guess not this time.

What's with parents nowadays... not trusting their daughters to random guys on teh internets... :confused:
 
I think he meant grope.

But keep it as grape.

He's a rhyming mamma jamma.

=O
 
reasoniamalive said:
XD!

Her mom & dad were going to jump me.



What's with parents nowadays... not trusting their daughters to random guys on teh internets... :confused:

I would be stuck between both points of view (no offense AT ALL reason, you know it) but there's always the very bad probability if it was someone else other than you meetin her, yaknow?
 
Yeah i can understand where their comming from. My opinion if i was going to meet one of the guys i would tell my parents bring 2 of my friends and go to a resturaunt where their would be people and invite them to come so they would be comfortable. But my parents (ok my mom) is pretty cool at least so i dont know your parents.
 
Plus ReasonIamalive is kinda a little old.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top