Meeting Empress....????????

Yush! I get where they are coming from - not knocking them... I was just kinda having fun with the topic. It's good that they are apart of your life and care about you enough to be nosey... XD

Nao if they would only mod your pic and video viewing... I'm sure you would go ape-sh;cen
 
Yeah I would be very angry.

I guess I'm luckey, I mean I seen this girl on Trading Spouse mod all her childrens internet viewing
 
Yeah.

You're going to grow up to be just like me?!!?!

........

I know you're excited. ^___^
 
If I grew my hair out, I'd play with it too much.

It wouldn't be as much satisfaction as a womans hair, but I'd be content.

=O =O =O
 
I was blonde once...And didn't like it. So now its back to being black. And its the longest its been since like....7th grade!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top