Megaman X-Rush to Battle

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
This is about the best Megaman game I've ever played. And guess what? It's for the internet! XD You have to be a member to download it though. I just registered and downloaded it. o_0 A few pictures.

DarkZerogotowned.jpg


Darkzerospecial.jpg


DarkandSigma.jpg


ZeroSpecial.jpg


Megamanowns.jpg


DarkZeroRD.jpg


DarkZeroSpecial2.jpg


http://www.saintzero.com/forum/downloads.php?

Is where you can download it. I've been playing it all day, lol. I mostly play with Dark Zero, because he's overpowered. :D

If you need any help with the moves and you looked at the moveset at Saintzero, you can always PM me. :D
 
A blue robot that has basically at least 20 video games. :D He's a VG legend, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top