pointynives Onion Knight Member Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 1 Dec 22, 2009 #1 I decided to attempt a 100% complete gameplay. i have all weapons and subtanks and all but 1 heart tank...its the one in spark mandrills place. i cant do the jump. any tips?
I decided to attempt a 100% complete gameplay. i have all weapons and subtanks and all but 1 heart tank...its the one in spark mandrills place. i cant do the jump. any tips?
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Dec 23, 2009 #2 i remember havin a go at that go, didn't finish 100%, but went far in it but i kinda forgot almost every name n place in there so a little description or a pic may help remind in case i could help
i remember havin a go at that go, didn't finish 100%, but went far in it but i kinda forgot almost every name n place in there so a little description or a pic may help remind in case i could help
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #3 You've done better than me, I don't get very far in Megaman, period.