Meh

ShadowHeart

Sage
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
1,730
Age
43
Location
Sweden
RPG Name
ShadowHeart
Well, I'm not going to come here for the next 2 months, or so. I'm at my parents' place over the summer holidays, and they only have a 33.6k dial up.. and it's painfully slow to say the least. There's no point in even trying to read everything here with that :( Just in case you end up wondering what happened to me. I'll see you guys in mid August again :)
 
Bah! I was using 28.8 modem and getting 9 kbs and I was still online (this was two years ago not ten ;) ) . oh well, see ya in August.
 
I'm sure many people will pass him. ;)
 
Actually, I'm going to try to stick around a little anyway :)

It's just that I was used to read absolutely everything, but I won't even attempt that now.. I'm going to apply what's called selective reading during the summer, so don't be too surprised if you see me posting a little after all :)
 
Ok then, Welcome back... :p
 
My parents just got their 10 Mbit broadband (after over 8 years with that damned dial up), so I can finally be on as much as I want when I'm visiting here :D But it's a little late, I'm going back home in less than a week lol :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top