Merry X-mas!!!

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Hello Everybody!!! :)
Well, though I do not specially love Christmas, I posted this thread to wish you a merry Christmas, and to tell you I really like the forum and I'm glad for participating in it. I wish all the bad things become less bad in these dates, and all the good thing go better. I wish the happiness surrounds each one of you!!! I wish everything you desire come true(good desires only, ok? :p ) I wish you all have a really good Christmas time. :)
.:.:.:.·:·:·:·.·'·.·'·.·'·.·'·.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!.·'·.·'·.·'·.·'·.·:·:·:·.:.:.:.
 
".....in these days of happiness and rejoice, you may find it hard to join in with the crowd. Perhaps because of the commercializing of the whole event, or because you're just not in a good mood......"

".....well: for those who are a bit down, you should check this site, and a smile will be brought back to your face....." :)

...and, oh yes, the best wishes for everyone on ffnet!!!
 
Well, I'm going to leave the gloom and doom at the door. Even though I'm an atheist, I still celebrate Christmas as a fun family day.

So...

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays everyone.

39913beb.jpg
 
Avathar,..those pics were just too cute! Thanks.

Arkacia - Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you as well - and same to everyone on ffnet.net!

As the new year approaches, I'm reminded that every day is another chance. Don't let another day go by w/o telling someone special that you love them and appreciate all they do for you.

In the immortal words of Tiny Tim. God Bless us, every one :)
 
yes, very merry christmas. if your feeling down, just click on my sig! be prepared for laughter! :D

im atheist as well, but its still a happy time of the year.=3
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top