Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Fawkes Lament

Watermelon fruitcake
Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
645
Age
32
Location
Padded room... Nice jackets, though
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Red XIV
Honestly, who here has played it. I want to so bad, but I don't know anyone with a PS3 and the game.

Is it good? Is it bad? Did it blow you away?

I was watching the playthrough on YouTube, but the guy had to take down the videos. I think. Not sure what happened.
 
Think of the most epic game you've ever played.

And multiply it by infinity.

There's your answer.

Mind blowing, awesome, zomg, etc.

Makes me want to buy a PS3. D:
 
[Mooching off of friends is fun]

It is like a movie (lolXenosaga), only way cooler. Final fight is just nothing you've ever seen before. Probably one of the PS3's redeeming games.
 
Free Online, MGO, MGS4, upcoming Final Fantasies and Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur IV, etc.

PS3's looking up. :0
 
You make a point.

MUCH better than 360. It's going downhill. Fast.

No MGS, no FF, no KH, no SC, no Starcraft, no Diablo, no Warcraft... Oops... Those last three were PC.
 
I would say the Wii is going downhill. It only supports 3-5 spectacular games, and the ports that come to it [ROCK BAND] blow pretty hard compared to its counterparts.

360 will be stable, most likely. Gears of War 2, Soul Calibur IV(PS3 too), Halo Wars, and other multi-gen games that it might do better than the PS3 in.

Shames me to have a Wii these days. But it's still fun. xD

Can't wait to get enough for a PS3 though.
 
[Mooching off of friends is fun]

It is like a movie (lolXenosaga), only way cooler. Final fight is just nothing you've ever seen before. Probably one of the PS3's redeeming games.

I want a PS3 now. Yes...*Loves Snake to no end*

And if any game's like Xenosaga, then I'm in.
 
I've heard that Halo Wars might have a PC simultaneous counterpart. Don't remember from what, but I still did.
I want a PS3 now. Yes...*Loves Snake to no end*

And if any game's like Xenosaga, then I'm in.

Dude... I soo agree with you.

Haha. Wow, I really should have taken that chance to get Xenosaga, huh?
 
Time to make another Xenosaga topic?

<3

The little iPod songs you get are nifty too. They help you, and are fun to listen to.

And then there's the ending. @_@

Thinking about it makes you want it more, aye. D:
 
Playing "Snake Eater" is ironic within itself. xD

But then Eva's in MGS4 too. Madness.
 
I got the ps3 bundle with this game when it came out. It's not bad. Although I must confess It's the only MGS game I've played that I actually enjoyed, for some reason the others were just lame to me.

I have Xenosaga episode 1. It was like 8 bucks used so I bought it. I haven't tried it yet though.
 
Nah it's fine.

I got more games with it, also used. I've just been playing those and haven't got around to it yet.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top