Metal Gear Solid 4 Trailer

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
Check it out! (of course spoilers)

IGN
 
Well I have the first Metal Gear Solid one my Plasystation 1. Its a great game, but I never played the others because I don't have the platforms.
 
lol, I've played one, the remake of one, and three. Four looks....god awfully sexy. In the good way. Graphically speaking. :D It's rumored to be one of the release titles for the PS3, so you know they'll be making expansion packs to it. If it is or isn't, it certainly will be one of the better games for the PS3.
 
I agree with Hydra, the game is hot. Everytime I think of getting an Xbox 360, I look at that trailer and my faith is renewed. Come out already PS3.
 
Lord yes. And this isn't the only best looking PS3 game we've seen trailers of. RE5 is one. And I don't know about you, but as soon as either one of them hits the shelves, I'll be there to get one. You can see I'm a Sony junkie, so meh. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top