Metal Gear Solid

alfaitha

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
104
Age
40
If I'm not getting high off of a Final Fantasy, my other choice is always to blaze off in Metal Gear Solid... What a great series!
 
I beat Snake Eater the other day and MAN did it have a good ending. OMFG GO BUY THE GAME NOW AND BEAT IT.
 
I have MGS 1 and 2 (I want snake eater) they are both very good games, especialy the second one, I also recomend these games.
 
I tried the first one......good innovative ideas, but I'm not too sympathique with its ending
 
I have the first one on PS1. Very neat game.
 
I just healed myself so I ran out of money! :D Guess what? There are 7 members on right know!!! :D :eek:
 
Thats a lot O members on at once. :eek: I must be in an odd time zone. :(
 
You might have seen the thing were it tells you everyone who's logged on that day, but I mean at the same time.
 
....
to make it clear.....active USERS:21
active members (that day):28
 
Okay... Never mind. That wierd. Normally I'd remember something like that. :confused:
 
We are way off topic. This is supposed to be about Medal Gear Solid. Great game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top