Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 28, 2006 #21 Never tried the second or third one....heard both are better than each other...
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 4, 2006 #22 the only good mgs game is snake eater
baralai Black Mage Member Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 150 Age 32 Location Sweden Occupation SCHOOL! RPG Name Gippal Mar 5, 2006 #23 i never played e'm but i shall test snake eater (my grandmother got it)...
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 5, 2006 #24 snake eater are much better than the others!!!
G gcarev10 Dragoon Member Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 486 Age 51 Location Where Dimension Interval Occupation no job RPG Name Psycho Mantis Mar 5, 2006 #25 Game is ok i like great fox.
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jun 27, 2006 #26 I don't know what the HELL y'all are talking about but all I know that all the Metal Gear Solid that came out was so freaking awsome.
I don't know what the HELL y'all are talking about but all I know that all the Metal Gear Solid that came out was so freaking awsome.