Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Aug 21, 2005 #1 I haven't see her on in quite sometime. Wonder were she has run off to?
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart Aug 21, 2005 #2 Yeah I've noticed that too. She hasn't been posting since before the summer or something. Maybe it's because of summer holidays? However, I just checked the member list and it says she was last here on August 17th, that's not that long ago, but I guess she didn't post any.
Yeah I've noticed that too. She hasn't been posting since before the summer or something. Maybe it's because of summer holidays? However, I just checked the member list and it says she was last here on August 17th, that's not that long ago, but I guess she didn't post any.
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller Aug 22, 2005 #3 Maybe summer camp or something of the sort where she wouldn't have a computer. It seems that she was gone for two months (June 21 - August 17); anyway, someone could try contacting her if they're that curious.
Maybe summer camp or something of the sort where she wouldn't have a computer. It seems that she was gone for two months (June 21 - August 17); anyway, someone could try contacting her if they're that curious.