Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
I was # 15 in line and have put about 8 hours into the game. It looks fantastic. Not too sure how I feel about the new battle system. I've gotten a couple of gameovers since you can only directly control your main character. Though the option to cancel your actions is nice, I still would prefer to control my entire party rather than just one character. Oh well... = /
 
I had my copy pre-ordered from Game. Some fights are brutal =/ I think it would be better if you could move in combat too rather than just move the camera..

Long time no see :o
 
Be sure to get a slim so it stays cooler, if you didn't plan on it already. My fat PS3 has developed heating problems so can only play for 1-2 hours a pop now :/ Damn thing turned itself off yesterday just as I beat a boss.
I believe this is a problem not that un-common with the fats after a year or so of ownership.
 
Yeah, the worst part is they still refused to extend the warranty when even Microsoft extended theirs to three years because of the red ring of death. :/
I think the slims are slighty more expensive than the fats, but more trustworthy so far and they do come with more memory. Apparently they heat up fast, but maintain the same temp well, one guy claimed to have left it on for three days and it was fine :p
It seems like the Wii is the only one you can trust this gen.
 
Because Nintendo has HAX, their games aren't so amazing, however. >_>

I have a deal for a 120 GB Slim from GameStop, they know me since I'm there every day, so they said they'll keep a hold of it. :D Now I just need to sell my PS2.
 
Sell your PS2? :( But..PS3 has no backwards comp..at least not in Europe. I heard my 80G fat can play PS2 games if you have the American version. Nice one on your deal though ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top