Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
Haha I'd do that but I would take ages to get a PS3.

I bought Oblivion from my friend, thinking that I'd get a PS3 soon. 3 or so months passed and I still hadn't gotten one. My friend ended up buying it back because he wanted to start playing it again :D
 
i wont tell story or anytin..jus if i like the story, characters and battlesystem..i wont tell any info on wat each of it it, jus if i like it...
 
Did you hear about the old school PS3's breaking down? Apparently February 29th was still programmed into the PSN network and it has deleted game trophies on about 90% of PS3 owners who go online because the dates were different. My friend said he can't even play games offline. I'm sorta glad I dont own a PS3 right now. Except it didn't happen to the slim line PS3's.

So imagine if you brought FFXIII and couldn't play it straight away because your PS3 stuffed up.
 
thats tru...and also going online over here, we always get thrown into american lobbies, so we lag terribly
 
So u don't have to subscribe again to play after u bought it?
 
back to this topic...i drove 1 and hlf hrs, took a sick day jus to get the game....so far im VERY pleased with it!!
 
if u wanted a reason to buy a PS3, this is it. Im not sure if u would get the hang of the battle system therath?? its not like XII....hard to explain....about 9 hrs through gameplay, still no complaints from me
 
I'm talking my parents into making a deal with me, my friend told me that a new shipment of PS3s can play PS2 and PS1 games, so they said if I pay them back after getting a job, I can get it. :D Don't know when, though...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top