Midnight Hour?

Will you be in the line with others dressed like Squall?

  • What? No, I will be there at midnight, but thats all.

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Actually its a Yuna costume, complete with staff.

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I can wait.

    Votes: 2 28.6%

  • Total voters
    7
Anyway back on topic....

I saw this video of a monster in FFXIII and it was the biggest boss in any FF game. It was probably triple the size of Sin. It picked up an Adamantoise and ate it.

I'm gonna look for the video again and post the link here :D
 
My muse works like a frickin' bullet. I actually worked on the render last night, took me an hour and a half. Lightning's hair is so wavy, it's difficult to curve around. I really need to go into Art class. :D

Back on topic, any Lightning/Serah fanboys here aside from me? I mean, come one, the Strawberry Blond hair is to die for. ^-^
 
ive kinda looked at lightning, but not very well....i shall look on monday wen my downloads come back
 
Lightning looks okay I guess. At least its not another male we play as.

Also I think the battle system is like XII. You walk around like XII but you enter random battles like the others.

And the giant monster eating the adamantoise? That was in a cutscene.
 
haha, i have a 360, but i wont EVER change over to it for the FF series....FF to me is playstation only!!....well, the main ones anyway
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top