Military?

Yes, I do know this. Times change, people change, and leaders change. There is no telling with the Japanese military will be like 20 years down the road. Same goes with the American military. Our military force may crumble within the next 20 years.
 
Very true, thats a good point.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Well me, specifically, will go to Basic Training. 13 weeks of learning the basics of combat, survival, and knowledge. After that, 21 days of more advanced training that reinforces the basics while administering more advanced technique. Then, for me, 8 weeks of job training. Learning to do my job with top of the line equipment and teachers that are specialized in that field.

The overall systems for all branches of military would be basic training (basics), some type of advanced training (after basic to improve basic skills) and then job training.
I'd personnally go through a week straight of MGS-playing.

BUT, there is no way I'd go to war. For one, I'm underage, and two: I'd need to wait until the FF series is finite... I can't leave any loose ends, y'know?
 
dude, this is serious discussion keep it in level

anyone else gets to pick which part/section of the army to join? (infantry tanks and others)
 
Meh! Slider the topic may be serious, but there's no reason to be so stuffy - don't be too-tough on a n00b XD!

....well I was going to say something about SOLDIER - but now that j00 said that! :rolleyes:

I almost entered the military when I was 21. I changed my mind just before I swore-in >_>

I couldn't see giving the next 4 years of my life up. But that's just me. I was going to join the Air Force FYI. :D
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
In a way, well lots of ways I want to join up for the military. But, in some ways I don't. I mean the uniform is ugly, you can only use gun, you can die very easy, road bombs, I guess I'm kinda scared.

Anyway, would any of you join the Military? Why?

I wouldn't. Thank god they called off duty in this country. °_°; Why, well, like reason said, no matter how many years it would take place, I surely would not want to participate war (wether it be just cleaning the hangars OR dismantling bombs), and I don't want to waste any time for something like that. Like my dad said, it were the worse years of his life (yet, rather lucky there wasn't a big war on going at that time).

If there's any form of patriotism left in my body, I'll go express it in an artistic way ~

EmpressCrystal said:
Another thing I'm worried about if I lose a leg, my voice, or something like that. I mean, I wouldn't want to go through life like that. And plus the dead bodies you see a lot on the battle field and sometimes you watch your best friend die.

I find it extremely funny how you summon up all the flaws that come to mind, but no merits. :D Damn that ugly uniform, eh.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top