Miscelaneous from Spain

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Good night(from Spain) citizens of Final Fantasy Network. I come here one more time in order to confess you all my bad actions and my sins :D :p
In fact, I had some comments to say about two Final Fantasy games, so as I didn't know where to put them, I put them here
Today I've found out something I think it turns to be an amazing and very funny thing. Final Fantasy VII shocked me, and I though I knew really much about it, as it revolutionized(is it said this way?) the way I used to see games, and my games preferences too, of course. I understood the plot, I could 'feel' the game, and I discovered most of the tricks and secrets of the game. (At least those you can prove they're true, so I'm not talking about Aeris resurrection). Somehow, today I've discovered Jesse (one of the Avalanche's member) is a girl... :eek: I've played the game three times and I never realised she was a girl!! I though Jesse was a boy! hahahahaha Perhaps I couldn't realise as the characters were polygonal... :rolleyes: hehe
The other Final Fantasy related thing I wanted to tell you is more serious. May anybody explain me (briefly) how FFXI works and if it can be played individually instead of the online mode?
Thank you forum
 
Heh, well I guess I can understand how you'd think Jesse was a guy. She kinda dresses like a guy and doesn't act very feminine I think. I just always thought she was a girl because of how she seemed interested in Cloud :)
 
Yes, now I see it :p Thanks for answering Shadowheart ;)
 
Also, I don't think you can play FFXI indvidually. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure it's online, but can't prove it 'cause I haven't actually played it. Some of my friends have, though. Also, wasn't Jesse part of the Avalanche? I never thought of her as a guy, for some reason.
 
Yes she was a part of Avalanche, never saw her as a guy eighter, don't know why, problably because the thing she did on the train, cleaning Clouds face
 
Well... I just though she was a 'strange' guy...hehe. Thanks guys
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top