mite b gone 4 a bit

clief101_

1st class SOLDIER
Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,900
Age
36
Location
Northern Crater (Australia)
Occupation
Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths)
RPG Name
Clief
is it me or do i jus come onto ffnet wen its dead...i used to be on here wen every1 was but now every1 comes on at different times...im still on at the same time too

also, im goin into school holi's and i have exams, so i mite not b on 4 a cpl weeks...i no its gonna b hard to cope wif it if im not here but try to bear wif ur emotions...jj...have fun anyway^^
XDD
 
Oh no, I'm going missed my playmate.

Well hope your exams and class goes well.
And I love your new siggy. Did you really made it?
 
me too man i just got back on too....too bad D.R's injury lol long story......but i don care im makin him come on today for you clief101...
 
NOOOOO!!!! my siggy is too big....darn...well im on 2day...

nah, my best mate made it 4 me
y thanku marius
 
Oh I see.

Maybe you can get it resize with Imageshack.....that what I uses.
 
Well the size limit isn';t so bad.

Soompi & Solid totally bogus.

This our stupid size limit on those sites.
babyvox_banner3.jpg

(Its hard to make banners this size...cause they usually don't come out right...welll when I do them)

Of course we can have two banners, but still they suck then we only have three lines for texts & links.

Well good luck on finding your siggy image again. :D
 
Ok.....

Well later guys...going hit up Zeta Graphics to post this Mathias siggy
mathiassiggynm0.jpg

Just breath taking. *faints*
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top