Miyavi pics

Gackt Camui

Sage
Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,606
Age
36
Location
Somewhere in NH
Occupation
Wish I had one!
This was really start for CrazedShadow, so me being the awesome person I am just decided to post some pics.

miyavi2.jpg

1158833458104.jpg

myvne6tosi.jpg

myv251.jpg

miyavi.jpg

miyaviwiththetoungueagain-1.jpg

miyavi.jpg


Hope ya happy. More will come...
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH.

I'm not joking, I just took all of these!! -cries happy tears-

I'm SOOO HAPPY NOW MY DAY IS MADE AND MIYAVI WITH HIS TOUNGE IS SMEX. XD

-glomps-
I luff you soo much now! XD
 
*huggles* Only for a friend. And anybody on here is a friend of mine! Heres more.

e951d2ed.jpg

miyavi2.jpg

1584423781.jpg

miyaviriko.jpg

Miyavi50.jpg

miyavi.jpg

miy.jpg

20c0c83a1.jpg

9740a46c1.jpg

miyavi21.jpg

Miyavi_241.jpg


Wow....so many pics. If you don't mind me asking. Who exactly is this guy?
 
No you can say it. We won't think badly of you Hydra. And it doesn't mean that you're....well ya know.
 
HE LOOKS LIEK A GIRL, WOAH.

Okay, that's what I had to say.

CrazedShadow got a lot of Miyavi pictures, and a few Miyavi CD's.

She yelled in my ear. A bunch today. xD
 
Yeah well thats not showing you are a true fan huh? Stealing their music for your benefit. The only way they artist stay around is if you buy their cds.
 
Gackt Camui said:
Yeah well thats not showing you are a true fan huh? Stealing their music for your benefit. The only way they artist stay around is if you buy their cds.
Agreed Miyavi RULEZ!!! I bought 2 of his cds well really 3 i bought 2 copies of Miyavizm and 1 of Galyuu hes really good.
 
Yeah I am sure he is. I will have to check him out sometime. Anyways. I want to buy Gackt cds. And now that paypal exists. I can make that possible! lol. First I need a job.

miyavi01.jpg

This picture kinda scares me. But I love the hair.

main.jpg

This picture is really hot...me like this one. lol

image.out
This is hot too! lol I love the color.

photo18976122ke5.jpg

Its not Miyavi but guess what? I thought you wall would like it anyways.

mio%20gackt&miyavi.jpg

Okay yup this is my fave...it has Gackt and Miyavi....IN THE SAME PICTURE! To bad they aren't kissing.
 
I posted the top one on the prettyest guy comp. and i agree with tifa do you guys find it weird talking about how hot they are and im a guy?
 
YAY im not weird :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top