Miyu's 100th Post!

Dang, I never should've gone to sleep so early last night.

I feel bad! XD

It'll go away as the day goes by though. =P
 
We should throw a huge party ;pat and have a band ;ban and a samuri ;sam and a vikings ;vik ;vik ;vik ;vik and ;beer (well thats optional)
 
AAAWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always up for a party!
I wanna celebrate stratin my rehabilation training tomorrow, can't wait to return to the battlefield ;)
 
.......

B33r isn't optional.

It's required.

But you guys are underage.

So, hah. XD
 
Me? underage?
Heh heh heh! I used to get into night clubs when I was 15 by jus lettin off a goatee sometimes! ;)

But you can't pin everybody down and stick a bottle in their mouthes (i doubt u'd live to tell about it if u try that with me!!!) which is why the beers' optionnal :D!

I'm awake 3 AM so the night's still young............................
*Hands blackstar a guitar, Kat her base*
And the PARTY's JUS STARTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN >:-)
 
Last edited:
Me either, and we've been forum buddies for about a year.

We registered on the same day! XD
 
Kat needs to play her 1337 base in this topic.

Or all her base are belong to us.

We set her up the bomb.

=O
 
Hydra said:
.......

B33r isn't optional.

It's required.

But you guys are underage.

So, hah. XD
Yeah well hmm... *disguises himself as hydra* Hahaha now they'll never know the difference.
 
blackstar said:
Yeah well hmm... *disguises himself as hydra* Hahaha now they'll never know the difference.
z0mg z0mg.

No one will know the difference. ^_~
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top