Miyu's 100th Post!

Luis said:
I just heared whipped cream in this thread... may I join the party? =D
Lololol, it's easy to get you in anything.

All we have to do is mention pasta, whipped cream, me, or Reason.

Or HAAAAAAAAR.
 
Hydra said:
Lololol, it's easy to get you in anything.

All we have to do is mention pasta, whipped cream, me, or Reason.

Or HAAAAAAAAR.

Or Trench. But he's been missing 4 a while.

*Puts whipped cream all over Hydra's face*

Now you can shave it! XD
 
That's true. ='(

And XD!

Dang, now I have a clean cut, AND I smell awesome.
 
You still have to beat my raspberry gel. That IS an awesome smell. At the beginning I was about to bite me XD lol
 
Luis said:
You still have to beat my raspberry gel. That IS an awesome smell. At the beginning I was about to bite me XD lol
Um.......Um....

*glues Luis's right ear back on*

I so did not bite it off because of the smell.

Mike Tyson did it. Totally.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top