Moderator Spam: Naughty Boys

Re: New Moderator

Lol, not you Smith ^_- I obviously meant Reasoniamalive.

/me slaps John Smith around a bit with a large trout.

:p
 
Re: New Moderator

:p Tee hee hee!

The trout was the ringer. Smith, I thought you would get that when I edited your post...<sobs.> I guess no one really cares if I mod or not. I...might as...<sniff> well.....<sniff, sniff> give up! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :p
 
Re: New Moderator

Avathar said:
Lol, not you Smith ^_- I obviously meant Reasoniamalive.

/me slaps John Smith around a bit with a large trout.

:p

/me slaps avathar around a bit with an even larger trout :p
 
Re: New Moderator

Is it that necessary to make this pointless...
 
Spammy posts split and moved to Spamtastic.

Two mods slapped upside the head with a large admin shark :p.
 
Re: New Moderator

reasoniamalive said:
:p Tee hee hee!

The trout was the ringer. Smith, I thought you would get that when I edited your post...<sobs.> I guess no one really cares if I mod or not. I...might as...<sniff> well.....<sniff, sniff> give up! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :p

When did you edit my post? :O
 
What is with all these Moderators here?
 
EmpressCrystal said:
What is with all these Moderators here?

Yeah, I don't get it either.

'Cause, you know, yeah, everybody loves chaos and anarchy in no moderation at all, so yeah.........................

Hamsters rule.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
What is with all these Moderators here?

I'll answer this, since our sudden influx of mods is my idea and fault.

Basically, there was an upsurge in posting, and new members. There was also an upsurge in spam and other rule breaking.

Only Zero and I were actively modding at that time, and we both couldn't be here 24/7. While I can't speak for him, I just didn't have the time or motivation to read every new posts each visit for moderation purposes.

We needed new mods, and I wanted enough so if a mod here or there gets caught up in real life, has problems ect, then there would be more than enough other mods to cover the gap. That is why we now have 4 official moderators. Two supermods who can cover all forums, and two section mods who have their own halves of it.

The section mods only have power in their areas. For example, if you spam in FF General, don't expect Hydra to kick you for it as that is reasoniamalive's domain. Spam in Off Topic, and you'll get the opposite. Section mods can only access the mod tools, such as closing, moving threads ect, in the section(s) they have been given.

Then there are the two specialised mods. Sephiroth and Squall only mod small sections of the forums where they are leading in a special interest area. They have no powers outside their own forums.

Hope that this explaination helps a little. We don't have a lot of mods compared to some other forums. I'm a member on a few that have a different person for each forum. We don't need that here.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top