Moogles Vs Chocobos!

which is more cute Moogles or Chocobos?

  • Moogles are way cuter, kupo!

    Votes: 25 50.0%
  • I vote chocobos,kweh!

    Votes: 25 50.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Moogles are way cuter,
 
I guess I'll go for Chocobos. :p
 
Yes, I know... In fact it seems I had already voted in this poll long ago, it's just that I hadn't posted my decision... :p
But yeah, Moogles are still at the top, so don't worry about that ;)
 
A reproachful Wark! is all I have to say.

WARK!
 
If you tried to ride a Moogle it would go squish and you'd be like Oh No!!! Porr little thing.
If you tried to ride a Chocobo it would be warm and soft and Warky and it wouldn't go squish.

You might even win some GP too!
 
last time i checked no you cant turn a chocobo into a black mage,yes you can with a moogle and they are even more cuter as a black mage,except you cant see the cute little pompom on thier head then,but moogles are cuter no matter wat!
GO MOOGLES,GO MOOGLES!

KUPO KUPO KUPO!
 
i vote chocabos. chocabo breeding/racing was the best minigame in final fantasy history. I <3 moogles, but they just cant compare to chocabos. Even the fat chocabo summon was cute :p . And wow this is a close vote. :cool:

PS: "http://ff-fan.com/chartest" spec3
... im yuna....*checks birth cirtificate*...yep im definatly a male. O well, yuna was my favorate Final Fantasy charachter anyways. :D
 
Last edited:
Moogles can't keep your unnecessary items safe... Chubby Chocobo can... Moogles can't take you to the best places in the game.... Chocobos can. Moogles are strong in the battles as black mages? Well... Chocobos are strong, even without a class!!! And plus, if there were much moogles in that class, Vivi would be unnemployed...
 
I highly agree with hevens cloud, moogles are cuter but wish they can torture the chocobos:).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top