Moogles Vs Chocobos!

which is more cute Moogles or Chocobos?

  • Moogles are way cuter, kupo!

    Votes: 25 50.0%
  • I vote chocobos,kweh!

    Votes: 25 50.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Moogles are cuter, but Chocobo's are more useful :).

I loved the Chocobo treasure hunting in FF9. It was my favorite part of that game.
 
Both of them are cutie cutie.♥ I like both, but I voted for Moogle.
 
Are there any girls on this forum??? Am i the only one?!!!!! Arrrrrggghhhh-(i vote moogle)-hhhhhrrgggghhh!!!!
 
You were wondering if there was another girl, well here I am. I still voted for chocobos. PLEEASE MOOGLES ARE SO DORKY AND STUPID LOOKING, CHOCOBOS ARE CHAMPS.
 
moogles are so pathetic come on we all know chocobos are cuter i mean on sword of mana theres something called chocobo chocolate not moogle chocolate but CHOCOBO CHOCOLATE
 
Andrew Scaves said:
Ooh yeah chocobos, you can ride them, cook 'em, and eat 'em. As you know moogles don't have squat, except for mog, she was a summon, not a real moogle.

...Um, that Mog sucked. The ORIGINAL Mog was probably the only reason people liked Moogles in the first place. And the original Mog was a guy too. And his dances were awesome (I eventually couldn't decide whether to call him a geomancer or a dancer, so I went with geodancer).
 
The person who introduced Cactuars to this discussion really just added a pointless comment. They can save that for other discussions (there are 100s of other species of creatures throughout the FF's)...I support moogles for their intelligence, helpfulness in FF9 (They literally "saved" me, not to mention Stiltzikin's items), and their warrior skills in...FF2 wasn't it? Chocobos are good for transportation, item collecting, mini-games and all, but I still prefer moogles.

To Lyde Lyde, some of my friends would kill you for that comment on moogles looks, but I don't think that's really that important. Also, save the profanity for more constructive purposes (here, it's only a waste of space and time). Also, I believe that Final Fantasy is more entertaining than chess (my opinion).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care which ones is cuter lol, but I can easily say that Chocobo's are waayy cooler; plus it gives you a thrill when you use them unlike the moogles

heavens cloud said:
i hate it when they cast choco meteo -_- moogles are just cuter and thats that :P would a chocobo let you save in ff9? no! all they do is make you breed them or play stupid mini games that take up hours of your time, just to get to locations that are slighty out of reach! *stopms on chocobo* meh, that will teach it to take up my time :D


*and cuddles moogle*
Yeah but lol the games would be so much harder to beat if it wasn't for the chocobo quest, and you'd still spend a lot of you're time EXP:ing so it isn't a waist ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In FFXI you have a Mog as a slave, Moogles rock! also do you think a Chocobo would run all the way across the world for you to let you save NOPE!!! but a moogle will.
 
FFnut said:
WARK!

Let's see... one heals, one lets you ride it... one is a playable class in FFTA, one is a controllable monster type in FFT... Cait Sith rides one in FF7, you breed one to get the cheapest summon spell in the game... yeah, chocobos have this whole thing wrapped up. Go Warkers.

You are very right, chocobos are better even though in this forum there 1% down then moogles, still chocobos are better, wark, warrk, warrrrrkrkk, warkers and kweh!!!
 
Moogles rock!!! just look at them, little pink angels-in-the-form-of-a-teddy, with a pompom on their head. Chocobo's..... only baby chocobo's are cute, the older ones.... they're just walking birds. :D
 
So it really depends if you like chocobos or moogles more on the ffgames you've played?

Tell me if chocobo's and moogles have played a big part in one or more of these games (these're the games i haven't played yet):

FF3, FF4, FF5, and the FFgames after FF10
 
Yes, it really completely depends. However, I still think moogles have more personality, and they are your saviors in FFIX. Literally. Especially Stiltzikin.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top