More and More Jenova Cells

Lionheart250

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
86
Age
37
Location
In the Northen Crater helping Sephiroths real body
Website
www.ffnet.net
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Cloud Strife
Guys, remember in the final duegeon ;Northen Crater, when you go down and then you go to fight Jenova-Synthisies, remember those battles that came, yeah those where all Jenova Cells, but I wonder what where there names, but these are the battles, and this is what I call all of them.

Jenova-Part
HP:10000
MP:999

Jenova-Enhergiez
HP:15000
MP:999

Jenova-Energy
HP:14565
MP:999

Jenova-Launcher
HP:12340
MP:999

Jenova-Knight(the one that looks like a giant soilder)
HP:18199
MP:17999

Jenova-Divaster
HP:18459
MP:999

Jenova-Night
HP:18785
MP:999

Jenova-Nightmare
HP:18888
MP:999

Jenova-Synthisies
HP:10000-60000
MP:2300-4000

Well, what would you call those 8 Jenova Cells, huh.
 
Yes, I do and I have No clue what u'd call them/try using sense materia on them
 
They were enemies you actually find in the final dungeon...all except for the giant with the huge sword...The zombie dragon was the coolest! But the only Jenova <cells> you fight are in Jenova Synthesis.
 
Uh, the giant with the huge sword appears in FF8 too (and other FFs too I'm sure) and has nothing to do with Jenova..
 
Yes, Jenova would be a great boss. I mean Jenova Cells are what made Sephiroth so powerful. Shouldn't Jenova be more or just as powerful as he is.
 
Well there's a theory floating around about Jenova controlling Sephiroth throughout the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top